Enjoy the tartness and sweetness of fresh red raspberries with a hint of chocolate. Delightful!!
Brownie with Nuts
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup sugar
1/3 cup butter
2 tablespoons water
12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 325°F; grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, soda and salt; set aside.
- In medium saucepan, combine sugar, butter and water. Bring just to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Add 1 cup chocolate chips and vanilla.
- Stir until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth.
- Add eggs; one at a time, to the mixture; mix well.
- Gradually blend in the flour mixture.
- Stir in remaining 1 cup chocolate chips and the nuts.
- Spread in the prepared pan.
- 10 Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- 11 Cool completely before cutting into squares.
See our AWARDS page to see what honors this wine has received.