Blackberry bursting with Chocolate flavor makes this Dessert wine an Autumn treat.
Released October 1st every year and usually sells out by the end of the year. Call ahead for availability.
Brownie with Nuts
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup sugar
1/3 cup butter
2 tablespoons water
12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 325°F; grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, soda and salt; set aside.
- In medium saucepan, combine sugar, butter and water. Bring just to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Add 1 cup chocolate chips and vanilla.
- Stir until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth.
- Add eggs; one at a time, to the mixture; mix well.
- Gradually blend in the flour mixture.
- Stir in remaining 1 cup chocolate chips and the nuts.
- Spread in the prepared pan.
- 10 Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- 11 Cool completely before cutting into squares.
See our AWARDS page to see what honors this wine has received.